Say hello to the easiest everyday accessory, permanent jewelry.
A dainty solid gold chain that our jewelers custom fit and 'weld' onto you. Because the bracelet is welded on, it doesn’t have a clasp, creating a seamless bracelet! The process is painless, easy and fun! Great for friendship bracelets, mother daughter bonding, bachelorette parties, or simply to treat yourself to the easiest accessory you will ever own. We offer a selection of 14k solid yellow gold chains and charms to choose from.
Permanent Jewelry Schedule
Permanent jewelry fittings are only available during select hours on a walk in basis. Here is our current schedule:
If these times don't work for you please email email@example.com to schedule an appointment. Check back for future dates as this schedule will be updated often!
You’ll choose your chain when you come in, but here are the options so you can start dreaming up your new forever bracelet. Please note, while we aim to keep all chains stock they are not guaranteed to be in stock. All chains are 14k yellow solid gold and priced for 6-7". Cost will be adjust for longer or shorter bracelets accordingly. White gold can be custom ordered upon request.
- Curb Chain $159
- Paperclip Chain $159
- Oval Link Chain $99
- Rolo Chain $189
- Dainty Curb Chain $79
- Figaro Chain $159
A few more deets:
- While the actual welding process only takes a second, fitting the bracelets can take time. Please expect a wait.
- We can only hold your spot in line if you are present.
- Minimum welding age is 10. Anyone under 18 will be required to have a parent or guardian's present.
- We don’t recommend this process if you are one of the rare few allergic to gold.
- All Permanent Jewelry Sales are final.
What is Permanent Jewelry?
- Permanent Jewelry is where we custom fit and weld chains directly on to you. This means it is custom fit to your wrist, with no clasp, and requires no maintenance. It's your new forever bracelet that you’ll never lose! Though we like to think of these pieces as permanent, they can simply (but permanently) be taken off with a pair of household scissors if desired.
Where can I get this done?
- At our Flagship store! 711 Paseo Nuevo between American Eagle and Solstice.
When can I get this done?
- Permanent Jewelry is only offered for certain hours and done on a walk in basis only. Please see the current schedule above or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Do I need to make an appointment?
- At this time we are taking appointments only if you cannot come during our regularly scheduled permanent jewelry hours. Please see the current schedule above and email email@example.com if you need to schedule an appointment.
Does it hurt?
- Not at all! We aren’t in the business of hurting people. It’s a simple zap of light, you won’t feel a thing.
What do I do if the chain breaks or stretches?
- We got you! We choose delicate chains for their minimalist appearance and ease for everyday wear. Should your bracelet get snagged on something and break or stretch we will do our best to repair it for you. Put it in a safe place and come in to see us! Please note, Anna Janelle Jewelry is not liable for lost chains.
What if I need to remove the bracelet? Can I have it welded on again later?
- Yes, if you need to remove your bracelet for any reason simply cut it off with scissors. If you can, cut the ring that attaches the chain together to ensure the cleanest look. Re-welds cost $10.
Will you weld Anklets or Necklaces?
- Yes, however please note Anklets and Necklaces are more likely to get snagged and stretch or break. Wear at your own risk as these won’t be covered under our warranty.
Will this give me trouble going through airport security?
- Nope! TSA doesn’t ask you to remove fine jewelry when going through security. Your permanent jewelry will travel with you world wide!
Will you ever offer these pieces in Silver?
- Unfortunately, no. Silver does not wear as well as gold over time. We can do custom orders for 14k white gold. Please note we do not keep these chains in stock and you will be asked to pay for your bracelet at the time of ordering.
Can I buy Permanent Jewelry as a gift?
- Yes, simply purchase a gift card for the amount you would like to cover!
Is there anyone who shouldn’t undergo the permanent jewelry process?
- Yes, if you have a pacemaker you should not undergo the welding procedure.
Do you host private events?
- Yes! Bachelorettes, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, you name it. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate a date and time. Private events must be scheduled outside of mall hours (before 11am and after 7pm)
Do you offer group discounts?
- Yes, grab your gals! 6 or more Permanent Jewelry pieces will receive 10% off. Please contact us to make an appointment so we can be sure to accommodate you! Email email@example.com
What if I need to get an X-ray or MRI?
- Consult your doctor if you will be required to remove your permanent jewelry during your X-ray or MRI appointment.
- All ferrous metals (ie stainless steel) must be removed prior to entering the MRI exam room. If you are aren’t sure if your jewelry contains ferrous metals, you can use a magnet at home and test in on your own. If the magnet tries to “grab” the jewelry then it can not enter an MRI exam room. Gold and pure sterling silver are non-ferrous however, depending on large the jewelry is and how close it is to the part of the body you are having scanned, your doctor may ask you to remove it.
- If your doctor requires you to remove your welded bracelet or anklet for your appointment, you can always bring your piece back in and receive a re-weld for a $10 service fee. Cut the ring that attaches the chain together to ensure the cleanest look for re-welding.